Periodontics & Implants
Periodontics & Implants is a Specialist Dental Practice in Perth treating gum infections (Periodontal Disease) and replacing lost teeth with dental implants. Patients can visit us directly or via referral.
Our practice aims to empower and support our patients by providing comprehensive education and care, to make informed decisions regarding their own oral health.
Dr Peter Kerrisk
Dr Peter Kerrisk is practising in Leeming, Perth WA. Peter is a Specialist Periodontist and attained the following qualifications and Training
- Bachelor of Dental Science - 1997 (BDSc).
- Primaries with the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons - 1999.
- Specialist training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery - 2001, 2002.
- Masters of Dental Science - 2008 (MDSc).
- Fellowship with the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons - FRACDS (Perio).
Peter is a Vice Chairman of the Australasian Osseointegration Society and a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons. He has been an invited lecturer at conferences in Australia and overseas.
Peter is a member of the following organizations:
- Australian Dental Association.
- Australian and New Zealand Academy of Periodontists.
- European Academy of Osseointegration.
- Australasian Osseointegration Society.
- International Team of Implantology.
- Australian Society of Periodontology.
Location & Opening Hours
72 Farrington Road, Leeming
Perth, WA 6149
Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 5.00pm
Friday - Sunday Closed
p: 08 9417 3008